Join the Media County Bar Association for the Ultimate Motions Practice DVD Continuing Legal Education on April 25!
Friday, April 25, 2014 | 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Medina County Jail | Cost $175
• Motions at the Inception of the Suit
• Motions that Are Dispositive of the Case
• Motions to Disqualify or Exclude
• Motions that Shape the Course of the Suit
• Motions to Persuade a Judge
PURPOSE & SCOPE
Today, litigation in Texas rarely results in a trial. Even rarer is a jury trial. However, virtually every case pending in court utilizes motion practice. Motion practice defines the case. In some cases motion practice is outcome determinative. Many other cases settle, frequently motivated by results of the relevant motion practice. This course will focus on this critically important area of practice.